Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello Kansas City!

My name is Sonja (rhymes with "begonia") and I just recently moved to Kansas City from Oklahoma via KU Law.

I majored in Entrepreneurship & Venture Management at the magnificent University of Oklahoma. (I was a marketing major until I decided to go the more creative and unified approach in entrepreneurship) After I graduated, I worked for my sorority's headquarters as a Leadership Mentor and then went to law school where I could not help but get over-involved. I was the president of the Student Ambassadors, secretary of NALSA, and finally, president of the Student Bar Association. I obtained by Tribal Lawyer certificate and discovered that I enjoyed property law more than most people.

I am very excited to get to know the history, culture, and secrets of my new town. I have already fallen in love with downtown and I still have so much to experience.